Today Pastor Lyle will bring a message from this passage where Paul gets quite personal with the leaders of the church in Ephesus. Given his belief that he would never see them again, he opens up his heart and shares his motives and priorities. In so doing, we get a glimpse of the inner life of a person who truly went deeper in Christ and was thus used more widely by Christ.
- In reading this passage, what are some words you would use to describe Paul’s character and values? How does this challenge you?
- After listening to this morning’s message, how do you believe God is asking you to respond?
- Ask God to work in the hearts of all who will be attending our services today.
- Pray for all who will be involved in our services today.
- Pray that God would effectively be at work in our church and in all His churches throughout our city today.
- Pray for our Children’s Ministry Director, Jerilyn Bayer.