Preparation for Sunday
4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. 5 Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. 6 These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. 7 Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 8 Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 9 Write them on the door-frames of your houses and on your gates. (Deuteronomy 6:4-9, NIV).
On this Mother’s Day, Pastor Lyle will bring a message on God’s direction for influencing the next generation.
- What did God say to you through this message?
- Journal your thoughts on this passage.
- Ask God to work in your life as you worship Him today.
- Pray for all who will be involved in our 3 services today.
- Pray for our 3rd Service Intern, Daunavan Buyer.
- Pray for our Technology Intern, Junior Figueiredo.
- Pray that God would effectively be at work in our church and in all His churches throughout our city today.
- Pray for Cornerstone Counseling in Edmonton.
- Pray for Sheryl Grunwald as she serves with Kidzana Children’s Ministry overseas.