MCDC is hiring part-time developmental aide in our Imagination Room.
Position Start: Sept 2017 Hours: 11-5 (M-F)
Successful candidate will work collaboratively with a team of educators in an inclusive classroom setting providing support for up to 3 children.
Tasks will include:
Supporting educators in managing classroom routines Assisting with toileting routines for children requiring additional support Communicating with parents and educators regarding progress of IPP goals & daily experiences Collaborating with educator team to adapt activities, create goals for the IPP and plan programming Observe and document children’s play experiences in a professional manner Assist one child with dressing, mobility and adjusting leg braces if needed Walk one child to and from Mckernan School daily
Candidates must have current first aide, childcare certification, and a current police record check as well as strong oral and written communication.
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Kristy Thomas - CDS Level 3
- Ulrika Solowan - CDS Level 3 (Assistant Director)
Curiosity Room Team
- Kayla Papaianni - CDS Level 3
- Carla Hosey - CDW Level 2
Wonder Room Team
- Megan Skiffington - CDS Level 3
- Jane Yu - CDS Level 3
Imagination Room Team
- Erin Pampu - CDS Level 3
- Ashley Grant - CDS Level 3
- Ana Winter - CDW Level 2 (Part-time Cook)
- Veronica Saldivia - CDS Level 3
- Chitra Ambrose - CDS Level 3
- Erika Amado CDS - CDS Level 3 (Wonder Rm)
- Claire Steyn CDW - Level 2 (imagination Rm)
- Melissa King - Part-time Cook