Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts
What will we learn at this seminar?
• Uncover the most important misbeliefs of marriage
• Learn how to communicate with instant understanding
• Discover the secret to reducing and resolving conflict
• Master the skills of money management
• Get your sex life off to a great start
• Understand the three essential ingredients to lasting love
• Discover the importance of becoming soul mates
Created by relationship experts Les and Leslie Parrott, Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts has become the gold standard for helping engaged and newlywed couples build a solid foundation for lifelong love. This comprehensive marriage program is designed specifically for today’s couples by a couple. And now, in this newly updated edition, the Parrotts’ award-winning approach has been expanded to seamlessly integrate the renowned SYMBIS Assessment, making it more relevant, personal, and powerful than ever.
Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts sessions:
1. Have You Faced the Myths of Marriage with Honesty?
2. Can You Identify Your Love Style?
3. Have You Developed the Habit of Happiness?
4. Can You Say What You Mean and Understand What You Hear?
5. Have You Bridged the Gender Gap?
6. Do You Know How to Fight a Good Fight?
7. Are You and Your Partner Soul Mates?
WHEN: Friday, February 11 starting at 7pm and Saturday, February 12 starting at 8am until mid-afternoon
WHERE: Hospitality Area (main floor)
WHO: Couples who are seriously dating, engaged, or newlyweds. Space is limited to 15 couples--please register early!
COST: $20/couple (includes workbook)
Please plan to scope out a local restaurant for your lunch (food is not allowed on site).