Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts
What will we learn at this seminar?
• Uncover the most important misbeliefs of marriage
• Learn how to communicate with instant understanding
• Discover the secret to reducing and resolving conflict
• Master the skills of money management
• Get your sex life off to a great start
• Understand the three essential ingredients to lasting love
• Discover the importance of becoming soul mates
Created by relationship experts Les and Leslie Parrott, Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts has become the gold standard for helping engaged and newlywed couples build a solid foundation for lifelong love. This comprehensive marriage program is designed specifically for today’s couples by a couple. And now, in this newly updated edition, the Parrotts’ award-winning approach has been expanded to seamlessly integrate the renowned SYMBIS Assessment, making it more relevant, personal, and powerful than ever.
Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts sessions:
1. Have You Faced the Myths of Marriage with Honesty?
2. Can You Identify Your Love Style?
3. Have You Developed the Habit of Happiness?
4. Can You Say What You Mean and Understand What You Hear?
5. Have You Bridged the Gender Gap?
6. Do You Know How to Fight a Good Fight?
7. Are You and Your Partner Soul Mates?
WHEN: Friday, January 24 starting at 7pm and Saturday, January 25 starting at 9am until mid-afternoon
WHERE: Multipurpose Room (basement) at McKernan Baptist Church
WHO: Couples who are seriously dating, engaged, or newlyweds
COST: $60/couple (includes workbook and Saturday lunch)
Registration now open!