Today Pastor Lyle will bring a message on this passage in which we see a chaotic whirlwind of ungrounded accusations, arguments erupting and even a deadly conspiracy. While all of this was taking place around Paul, it appears that he was the one who was able to remain calm and at peace. This certainly reinforces the truth that inner peace comes from a place much deeper than our circumstances. We’ll look at some of the realities that contributed to the godly sense of peace Paul experienced.
- As you read this chapter, what do you see are some of the realities that contributed to Paul’s sense of peace? How does this encourage you today?
- After listening to this morning’s message, how do you believe God is asking you to respond?
- Ask God to work in the hearts of all who will be attending our services today.
- Pray for all who will be involved in our services today.
- Pray that God would effectively be at work in our church and in all His churches throughout our city today.
- Pray for our Children’s Ministry Director, Jerilyn Bayer.