Preparation for Sunday
Read Colossians 4:7-18
Having taken the last several weeks to work through a “Rhythm of Life”, today Pastor Mike will bring a message encouraging us to journey forward with these “rhythms” and not just let them be a list of good intentions without follow-through. Mike will also address the common occurrence of falling behind on our intentions. Rather than just give up on the rhythm of life, this may be an opportunity to find support and/or adjust the practices as God leads.
- What does this passage show about Paul’s perspective on the need to journey with others in our walk with God? Who are some of your companions on your journey of faith? How might they support you in following through on your rhythm of life?
- After listening to this morning’s message, how do you believe God is asking you to respond?
- Ask God to work in our congregation and in your heart as we gather to worship Him today.
- Pray for all who will be involved in our services today.
- Pray that God would effectively be at work in our church and in all His churches throughout our city today.
- Pray for our Children’s Ministry Director, Jerilyn Bayer and her interns Emily Okken, Bailey Garbutt, Joel Faszer, Amanda Supina, Naomi Stanaway, Kimberly Richardson, Mitchell Buyer, and Kiersten Moline.