Welcome to McKernan Men’s Ministry. We exist to provide a safe place for men of all ages to gather for fun, friendship, encouragement, discipleship and an avenue to give back to the people and world around us. Join us this semester as we offer the following opportunities to gather as men.
Help us stay in contact with you. Please fill out this contact form to allow us to stay in touch with you via email and/or text about McKernan's Men's Ministry.
Definitely Not Salad Night– Join us as we gather as men to eat and build friendships. Each month we will gather at a different location to try food that your doctor might not agree with – ok, maybe not quite that drastic, but join us as we explore different culinary treats.
- October 7 (Monday night) – Location TBD
- November 19 (Tuesday night) – Location TBD
- December 9 – (Monday night) – Location TBD
Hockey Night @ McKernan – Do you like hockey but no one else in your home does? Maybe you don’t like hockey, but you enjoy hanging out with those who might like hockey? Hockey Night @ McKernan is an opportunity for those who love, like, tolerate or have never watched hockey before in their life to gather and enjoy the company of other men from McKernan and watch a game on the big screen. Snacks are sure to be served.
- October 20 (Sunday evening) – Edmonton Oilers vs. Winnipeg Jets.Game starts @ 5pm. Join us in the Chapel for the game.
- December 21 (Saturday evening) – Edmonton Oilers vs. Montreal Canadians. Game starts at 5pm. Join us in the Hospitality area for the game.
- Ronald McDonald House (RMH) – RMH is a home-away-from-home for families with sick children. Each month we hope to help RMH in small but tangible ways. Contact Gerhard Hiob if you are interested in being on the team to help out at Ronald McDonald House.
- Make plans now for the annual Alberta Baptist Association Men’s Retreat March 6-8, 2020 out at Camp Caroline.More details to come but make space in your calendar today for this great weekend with other men from McKernan and churches in Alberta.