On this first Sunday of the new year, Pastor Lyle will begin a brief series of sermons running through January, that will help us reflect on the practices God may be inviting us into as a means of participating in the growth He has for us. Through the month, we will focus on choosing some intentional practices to aid our growth in our relationships with God, with one another and with our “neighbour.”
- What intentional practices have been meaningful for you as a means of growth in your walk with God? What barriers have you encountered in formulating and engaging intentional godly practices in your life?
- After listening to this morning’s message, how do you believe God is asking you to respond?
- Ask God to work in the hearts of all who will be attending our services today.
- Pray for all who will be involved in our services today.
- Pray that God would effectively be at work in our church and in all His churches throughout our city today.
- Pray for our Children’s Ministry Director, Jerilyn Bayer and her interns: Bailey Garbutt, Joel Faszer, Amanda Donst, Sunita Faszer, Kesia Silva, Kiersten Moline, Blythe Knapczyk, and Katia Huellstrung.