John 6:32-35; Matthew 13:31-35
Today Pastor Lyle will continue an Easter series of sermons focused on Jesus as the Bread of Life. Through these weeks we are looking at some of the ingredients of bread to see how Jesus is the ultimate fulfillment of what these ingredients represent. Today we will look at yeast and see how the life God offers is one characterized by consistent growth and expansion, often quietly and without much fanfare.
- If you look back over the last number of years in your life, how have you experienced growth in Christ-like character and motivation?
- What small steps might God be asking you to take in order that you might give “space” for the yeast of His growth to work in you and through you?
- After listening to this morning’s message, how do you believe God is asking you to respond?
- Ask God to work in the hearts of all who will be attending our services today.
- Pray for all who will be involved in our services today.
- Pray that God would effectively be at work in our church and in all His churches throughout our city today.
- Pray for our Children’s Ministry Director, Jerilyn Bayer and her interns: Bailey Garbutt, Joel Faszer, Emma Chang, Sunita Faszer, Kesia Silva, Kiersten Moline, Blythe Knapczyk, and Katia Huellstrung.