One of the well-known verses in this passage is verse 15, “Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she forget, I will not forget you!” It seems incomprehensible that a mother would forget her child – and yet it happens! I have seen first-hand the deep wounds that occur from being abandoned by the one who should love you unconditionally. This passage declares the restoration of God’s people, and in verse 8 the Lord declares that in the time of His favour He will answer, help, keep and make. He will restore. He does not forget, for we have been engraved on the palms of His hands (v 16).
The Lord will never forget you! You are always before Him. The time of His favour will come, and He will restore your life. Declare your hope in the Lord today!
“Then you will know that I am the Lord,
those who hope in me will not be disappointed.” (v 23b).
- For those who need to be encouraged in heart and united in love.
- Pray through the prayer page in our program.
- Pray for Pastor Dan, our Lead Team Pastor and his family.
- Pray for our Hospitality Coordinator, Irene Dickau.
- Pray for our Daycare in its service to children and their families this week. Pray for the director, Kristy Thomas.