Welcome to McKernan Men’s Ministry. We exist to provide a safe place for men of all ages to gather for fun, friendship, encouragement, discipleship and an avenue to give back to the people and world around us. Join us this semester as we offer the following opportunities to gather as men.
Help us stay in contact with you. Please fill out this contact form to allow us to stay in touch with you via email and/or text about McKernan's Men's Ministry.
Definitely Not Salad Night– Join us as we gather as men to eat and build friendships. Each month we will gather at a different location to try food that your doctor might not agree with – ok, maybe not quite that drastic, but join us as we explore different culinary treats.
- March 16, 2020 - Location TBD
- April 8, 2020 - Location TBD
- May 4, 2020 - Location TBD
- June 9, 2020 - Location TBD
Hockey Night @ McKernan – Do you like hockey but no one else in your home does? Maybe you don’t like hockey, but you enjoy hanging out with those who might like hockey. Hockey Night @ McKernan is an opportunity for those who love, like, tolerate or have never watched hockey before in their life to gather and enjoy the company of other men from McKernan and watch a game on the big screen. Snacks are sure to be served.
Check back for our next Hockey Night date!
- Ronald McDonald House (RMH) – RMH is a home-away-from-home for families with sick children. Each month we hope to help RMH in small but tangible ways. Contact Gerhard Hiob if you are interested in being on the team to help out at Ronald McDonald House.
- Registration is now open for the 2020 ABA Men's Retreat out at Camp Caroline, March 6-8. Early bird registration cutoff is January 28. To register and find out more details, please go to ABA Men's Retreat.